Why is professional credit repair necessary? We have experienced the deepest economic decline since the Great Depression. Literally millions of Americans have lost their jobs, their homes, and have gotten behind on payments for credit cards, cars, medical bills and other items. You are not alone, and you CAN do something to erase these items damaging your credit report and improve your credit score.
The Importance Of A Good Credit Score and Professional Credit Repair
In the past you might have decided to put off credit history repair to improve your credit score because you were not looking to purchase a new home or car in the near future. But that’s only one reason to fix your credit. Everyone needs to evaluate whether they should take advantage of professional credit repair services because less than perfect credit is costing you thousands of dollars in higher interest rates, fees and payments for items you currently own and for credit cards you currently have.
- Automobiles: Loan balance of $26,000 over 60 months. Someone with a 720 credit score can save over $9,700 in interest over the life of a car loan. If you have purchased an automobile in the last few years with less than perfect credit you can increase your credit score, refinance that car and save thousands
- Homes: Loan balance of$400,000 over 30 years. Someone with a 760 credit score can save over $136,000 in interest over the life of a home loan. If you are a homeowner and want to take advantage of low , fixed rates you can increase your credit score of save tens of thousands of dollars.
- Credit Cards: There are excellent interest rate offers available for those with good to excellent credit scores. You can even transfer balances on high interest rate cards and get rates as low as 10.9% and receives 0% interest for up to 18 months. This can save hundreds of dollars per year.
How Our Professional Credit Repair Services Work – 5 Easy Steps
At New Life Credit Services, we offer an extensive, affordable and all-inclusive approach to help maximize and improve your credit score, and best of all, we make it easy! Follow these 5 easy steps and let our experienced professionals take the frustration away and implement our credit repair services.
- Step 1: Complete our simple online form and one of our Custom Support representatives will call you. Or, simply call me our office number is 660-258-2323 We will assess with you what your specific situation is to determine if credit repair is right for you and explain the process and the services we provide in our Credit protection Plan for only $89/month. We can then enroll you in our services over the phone.
- Step 2: We analyze your credit reports and upload your information to a password protected online account so you can log in 24/7 and monitor the progress of your credit repair services. Your credit reports will be thoroughly evaluated and accounts that are harming your credit will be identified and included on dispute letters for each credit bureau (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion).
- Step 3: The letters will be sent to you for your review and approval. If no modifications are required, you will sign them and send them directly to the credit bureaus.
- Step 4: Sit back and wait for results. You will receive updated reports from the bureaus on a continuous basis. It is important to forward each updated report to us so we can track which items were removed successfully and to look for possible new derogatory information. We will automatically send revised dispute letters to you every sixty days.
- Step 5: Use our credit building tips. Our online credit education resources and our customer support staff are happy to provide additional information to improve your credit score, and help to build and maintain your credit file. We are committed to providing you every assistance possible to help you reach your credit history repair goals.
Have An Attorney On Your Side
What if any of the credit bureaus refuse to remove items on your credit report that are erroneous or otherwise by federal law should be removed? Our credit attorney will aid in the removal of these items at no extra cost to you.
Debt Collector Harassments
Many debt collectors today will stop at nothing to collect money from you. They call people at home, at work, and even on their cell phones. These calls are not only embarrassing, but in many instances the debt collectors are abusive, threatening and intimidating. Under the law, we can direct the debt collectors to stop contacting you and they must obey our direction.
What Does Professional Credit Repair Cost To Improve Your Credit Score?
The real question is, “What will it cost if you do not fix your credit?”
Some professional credit repair companies charge a set up fee and then a monthly fee ranging anywhere from $40 to $100. This fee method can end up costing thousands of dollars because many companies that charge in this way have no incentive to speed up the credit repair process. They typically attempt to only repair a few items at a time. Some people have to wait over a year and even 2 years to have items removed from their credit report and end up spending $1,200 to over $2,500 or more. This is not the way to fix credit quick.
Other professional credit repair companies charge a fee for every negative item removed. This ranges from $30 to $100 per negative item. The problem with this method is that for every one derogatory or negative item it will cost 3 times the fee because there are 3 credit bureaus. For someone that wants to remove more than a few negative items this could also cost thousands of dollars.
We have changed all that. Welcome to the Credit Protection Plan. With this Plan we not only increase your credit score but we also help you monitor and protect your credit score and provide other services to protect your family, finances and lifestyle as well for a one time activation fee of only $99 and $89/mo. We address all derogatory items immediately.
Unlike other companies our goal is to increase your score as quickly as we can because we get most of our business from real estate, mortgage and banking professionals. They want to get that client back from us with a good credit score as quickly as possible. This includes all 3 major credit bureaus and includes all negative items on your credit report regardless of how many. We have an incentive to fix credit quick for you.
For more information:
Call 660-258-2323 or Click Here